Gain in experience! To begin your Advanced Open Water Diver formation, no need to wait.
Come and join this adventure. With 5 scuba dives, you will gain in experience in the fields that attract you the most, with the assurance of one of our guide.
Composed of different specialization, here are the themes of the scuba dives you will do:
– Improvement of stabilization,
– Computer dive,
– Introduction to Nitrox
Every formation is unique: with the deep and orientation dive, choose the module you like to become the diver you want to be.
To every diver that already passed the Open Water Diver and wants to gain in experience without a long and complicate formation.
Composed of 5 dives, you can get the certification without any stress and by learning things you’re interested in. Don’t have much time? But you want to enjoy every precious moments underwater? The Advanced is made for you!
– Minimum age: 12
– Minors need a authorization of a parent/tutor
– Open Water Diver certificate is mandatory (or equivalent)
– Medical certificate that allows you to practice scuba diving.
The AOWD PADI certification permits to dive to a depth of 30 meters in autonomy with a pair (same or upper level).
The AOWD is centered on the practice and the gain of experience, composed by 5 dives.
Here are few examples of specialization:
– During the deep dive, you will emerge with your guide to a depth of 20 meters. With a series of exercises as increased consumption, appearance of decompression stops you have to evolve I this new environment.
– The orientation dive gives you all the advices to perfect your navigation, with or without devices. For example, the diver is then invited to find their way back by counting their kicking cycles. This dive is a perfect way to progress in the underwater environment.
For the 3 other dives, you will choose them! You will find in the manual of the formation 15 dives where you will have to select 3 of them to obtain the famous certification. Here are some of them:
– Night dive
– Wreck dive
– Nitrox dive
– Buoyancy control
– Underwater scooter dive
– Fish identification
The price includes:
5 specialized scuba diving, pedagogical e-learning kit + PADI certification. If you already have the e-learning kit, please contact us for an adapted price, thank you.
This formation is proposed on 4 days and is composed of 5 dives. Two time slot are available:
Monday to Wednesday:
– Monday: meeting at 1:30PM for a first dive to perfect your stability.
– Tuesday: meeting at 8:30AM for 2 specialized dives (navigation and computer).
– Wednesday: meeting at 8:30AM for a dive of a depth of 30 meters and in the afternoon, a Nitrox dive.
Friday to Sunday:
– Friday: meeting at 1:30PM for a first dive to perfect your stability.
– Saturday: meeting at 8:30AM for 2 specialized dives (navigation and computer).
– Sunday: meeting at 8:30AM for a dive of a depth of 30 meters and in the afternoon, a Nitrox dive.
For every personalized formation, please contact us by mail at email@example.com